Saturday 21 June 2008

Forex FAQ

faq 1: what is forex?
The forex (foreign exchange) is the market or exchange currency on the interbank market. This market is accessible to individuals since 1998. They can compromise on the currency market amounts much higher than the initial capital (guarantee) that they deposited into the account of their broker, by which they place their orders for purchases and sales. Internet and broadband have really made it possible to trading on the forex to individuals. Previously, the market was reserved for banks, financial institutions, multinational corporations, central banks and speculators with huge financial resources.

faq 2: why the forex trader?
Some characteristics of the forex market make this particularly attractive for traders:

Trading an active and fast
a large liquidity
transaction costs low
market transparency
a market trends
24H24 open, 5 days per week
both oriented technical analysis that fundamental
ease of opening an account with a minimum capital
effêt use the leverage of 1:100 or more
Immediate confirmation of orders
Trading accounts accessible from any PC
made available by brokers new economic, political and financial.
faq 3: should devote time?
Yes. The forex is an activity that requires a lot of time:

to follow live functioning markets 24H24
to analyze the flow of information from all corners of the planet
to develop systems
for Trader
The forex trader is the opposite of boursicoteur means. It requires a complete attention and determination.

faq 4: I think buy a system to 200 euros
In this case the only winner will be the one who sold you the system. :-)

The scams are everywhere and the simplest logic you avoid losing 20 to 1000 euro or more: why waste your time to sell a winner?

Answer: because it does not work.

If reported something, the seller would be busy trader at full capacity and would not need your few euro for a living.

faq 5: trading makes it associal?
According to "goon" on a website disappeared today:

The trading makes asocial. But the attitude that allows me to excel in decision-making in uncertain world, makes me antisocial. I have seen and I had done that:

I can mouse over,
I have a little humor shifted,
I do not sleep more than an hour per day (2 * 1/2heure)
I take my shower 3 in the morning,
I listen to music when it pleases me,
The co-owners of the building where my office I had implored me to evacuate
I wanted to fight with them,
I have no fear of anything and I tend to react méchamment,
In the street, I walk very fast with a bad light,
My eyes are bad now,
With my reel unearthed, people are afraid of me.
faq 6: Can we learn to earn a living in six months?
This is the Holy Grail. All a dream, râres and discreet are those who arrive.

This hope is the beautiful days of system vendors. We all did our calculation: 10 pips per day sufficient to make us millionaires in two years or at least very good living.

The hope is allowed, the forex is very democratic and everyone can rub them. Finally, do not lachez your job from your first 50 pips. First make your capital grow by 500 pips earned on a regular basis before too fantasize.

faq 7: My banker advises me forex
This is normal: it wants to sell its own investment products ...

More seriously, your banker probably knows your 'risk profile'. He knows that you do not or can not - take the risk of losing an important part of your capital. Listen to him, it is generally good advice. If the thought of losing 50 to 100% of your capital in six months you are not unbearable is that you have a taste immoderate risk.

The forex is good for you. You will live a great adventure full of emotions.

faq 8: Is it risky?
Certainly! We must make a clear distinction between an 'investor' and a 'trader'.

The investor buys stocks and bonds in order to grow its capital over a period of relatively long time. He wants a return but the desire to preserve above all its capital. A forex trader does not, he buys and sells at a very rapid pace to take advantage of currency exchange fluctuations. Profit is not insured and its capital is at risk.

faq 9: How should we invest to start?
It can open mini accounts with 500 euro.

But a minimum of 5,000 to 10,000 euro is advisable for a 'school' seriously. It is obvious that learning period, and therefore recurrent losses, it is desirable trader with a single batch and even 1/10th lot to minimize the impact on capital. Learning will cost between 10,000 and 15,000 euro. After those losses, he will have to recapitalise to the tune of 30,000 euro to start a professional trader. It takes at least two years of daily practice on the forex to begin to 'feel things'. To save his life, you need at least 100,000 euro capital and established practice of trading.

No comments: